[R-SIG-Mac] histogram bug in lattice on RAqua

Christopher Fonnesbeck chris at fonnesbeck.org
Mon May 17 01:25:22 CEST 2004

There appears to be a bug in the histogram function of the lattice
package under RAqua (1.9.0). On  my machine, plotting the sample
histogram in the documentation for that function does not print the
plot labels. The plot label boxes above each sub-plot appear to be
empty. I do not get this behaviour either on Linux or Windows.

Chris

--
Christopher J. Fonnesbeck ( c h r i s @ f o n n e s b e c k . o r g )
Georgia Cooperative Fish & Wildlife Research Unit, University of Georgia

"I don't remember any kind of heaviness ruining my time at Yale."
          George W. Bush, on the civil rights movement
--
Putting http://wecanstopspam.org in your email helps it pass through
overzealous spam filters.