[R-SIG-Mac] How can I use R 1.9.1 on a Ibook G3?

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at math.uni-augsburg.de
Fri Jul 2 22:48:06 CEST 2004

On Jul 2, 2004, at 4:24 PM, Susan Holmes wrote:
> [...]
> you have to first update your OS to 10.3
> otheriwse it doesn't work.

lol, I like this one :) A short by-the-way remark :) But AFAIR 10.3
update is not quite free (or is it just us, poor Europeans that must
pay for it?) I wish it was, but then, Apple has to finance the great
innovations somehow (well, ok, that's what the iPod sales are for ;)).
R doesn't really use anything 10.3 specific, so I see no reason why to
not support 10.2 ...