[R-SIG-Mac] How can I use R 1.9.1 on a Ibook G3?

Byron Ellis bellis at hsph.harvard.edu
Fri Jul 2 16:39:31 CEST 2004

I would guess that R 1.9.1 was built with a 10.3 deployment target
while 1.9.0 was built with a 10.2 deployment target. Though it is
strange that it didn't ask for the admin password---so maybe just the
installer is borked. Our remaining 10.2 user is unfortunately away for
the long weekend so I can't bug him about doing an install. I'm going
to be installing R on a fresh 10.3 today so I can at least check for
the bad installer, but not a 10.3 deployment target.