[R-SIG-Mac] Re: [Rpy] Rpy-0.3.4 on OS X (10.3.3)

stefano iacus stefano.iacus at unimi.it
Tue Feb 17 22:26:04 MET 2004

We are about to change (in few days after some tries) the SHLIB script
for R built and installed ad R.framework.
The default header path flag would be
-I at R_FRAMEWORK_DIR@/R.framework/Headers and all of this
where the default for @R_FRAMEWORK_DIR@ is /Library/Frameworks

> -L/Library/Frameworks/R.framework/Versions/1.9.0/Resources/bin -lR

will be replaced by -framework R

I hope to be back on this with you soon.

stefano