[R-SIG-Mac] Re: R Aqua 2.0.1 interface: what happened?!

Rob J Goedman goedman at mac.com
Sun Dec 26 14:01:58 CET 2004

Hi RenE,

Hopefully you got my earlier message and you have a moment to download
Simon's
nightly build form the URL listed in that message.

The behaviour you describe seems somewhat similar as to what I have
seen after 'Save As'
had been called once (this is, before the patch Simon mentions had been
applied).

It would be really helpful if you can try this.

Thanks,
Rob