[R-SIG-Mac] xyplot axes

Andrew Beckerman a.beckerman at sheffield.ac.uk
Thu Apr 29 09:50:32 CEST 2004

Dear Mac-listers -

Is anyone having trouble getting all of the axes to print in xyplot?  I
have attached a jpeg with the first example run from ?xyplot

I use the lset(col.whitebg()) from the lattice package to get the white
background and specify an 8x8 quartz graphics window at startup; the
problem occurs with the default grey/blue/orange color scheme as well.
Interestingly, there seems to be a size of the quartz window that makes
them all show, but its hard to find by resizing.

Many thanks for any insight.
Cheers
andrew

platform powerpc-apple-darwin6.8