[R-SIG-Mac] Problems building RAqua

Stefano Iacus jago at mclink.it
Fri Jul 18 18:21:16 MEST 2003

It seems a problem with the macro "require_action" and gcc. The error
at line 1509 is gcc parser error.
I have not this problem with Dec 2002 dev Tools. This is very strange
as this is code coming from Apple's MoreFilesX

All the other warnings (not errors) will be fixed via castingthe
parameters...but I'll do at alter stage when cleaning up the code.

BTW, when buiding for Aqua there is no reason to configure with
--without-x
stefano

p.s. in today's r-devel version of RAqua I have implemented the edit()
capabilities and I'll soon implement the data.entry facility.