[R-SIG-Mac] Data Import

Stefano Iacus jago at mclink.it
Wed Jul 9 23:08:19 MEST 2003

If I understand well you have problems with paths

BTW, I suggest you to use save() instead of write table to move files
accross platforms (event if they both work).

suppose you have datas under R for Win, say "x". use
save(x,file="x.rda")

move this x.rda file to you Darwin R  and use load("x.rda")

I assume that the file x.rda is in your current working directory.

Some notes:
* R 1.5.2 is a VERY old release of R, R 1.7.1 is out for Windows,
Carbon R (which you call Aqua), Darwin R etc.
* You can use R-help list for kind of questions
* please be more specific on reporting problem, otherwise we cannot be
helpful to you

stefano