[R-SIG-Mac] Another beta for RAqua

Stefano Iacus jago at mclink.it
Wed Jul 2 02:49:11 MEST 2003

I discover the problem with RAqua and package installation from source.

I'll upload a new version of RAqua soon, but if you have already
downloaded toady's version you just need to edit the first line of the
file

/Applications/StartR.app/RAqua.app/Contents/MacOS/R

emacs /Applications/StartR.app/RAqua.app/Contents/MacOS/R

change the first line from

#!/MacOS/sh

#!/bin/sh

exit emacs with ctrl-x ctr-s   ctrl-x ctrl-c

you don't need to rerun RAqua.

Form the R console use

install.packages("package_name")

stefano