[R-SIG-Mac] Building Raqua for DarwinPorts

stefano iacus jago at mclink.it
Fri Dec 12 20:33:59 MET 2003

Kjell,
you should better work on the Developer version of R, as the RAqua is
not relocatable in the release version of R 1.8.1.

The install-aqua in R-1.8.1 overrides the --prefix option.

Btw, in R-devel we already R build as a framework and RAqua (now called
simply R) relocatable.
doing
make
make install-Rframework
make install-aqua

will do the job.

We are going to add a specific flag to the configure procedure, we will
probably commit to r-devel something around the weekend.

stefano