[R-SIG-Mac] Building Raqua for DarwinPorts

Kjell Konis kjell.konis at worcester.oxford.ac.uk
Fri Dec 12 17:54:55 MET 2003

Hi,

I am working on adding R to DarwinPorts and I am having a little
trouble figuring out how to install Raqua.  The convention for
installing aqua apps in DarwinPorts is to put them in
/Applications/DarwinPorts/ but I can't seem to get Raqua to install
anywhere other than /Applications/StartR.app/Raqua.app/Contents.  I
tried adding
--prefix=/Applications/DarwinPorts/StartR.app/Raqua.app/Contents but
that didn't get carried through to the install-aqua rule in the
Makefile.  Any suggestions would be great.

Thanks,

Kjell