[R-SIG-Mac]RE: File Menu commands not working-NOW OKAY

Stefano Iacus jago@mclink.it
Fri, 18 Jan 2002 11:17:05 +0100

Steve,

this is important in effect.
Can you please tell me how to reproduce the effect ?
I didn't understand what exactly do not work ? I mean, are the menus
"ghosted" or the relative commands failing ? Let me know and I'll try to
fix it eventually.

Stefano