[R-SIG-Mac]splancs library does not work

Stefano Iacus jago@mclink.it
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 22:41:23 +0200

I'm talking about binary builds for the Carbon R because as far I have
understood Jean is using carbon R (rm151 is the folder cited in his
mail).

Of course under MaxOS X there is no need to have binaries, R CMD install
is enough.

Only one remark: new iMac that ship with OSX does not include the
developers package, i.e. gcc and related tools. For this people Jan
build will be the only solution.