[R-SIG-Mac]compiling & using ATLAS with Darwin R

Steve Shiboski steve@biostat.ucsf.edu
Tue, 18 Sep 2001 13:31:56 -0700

I sucessfully compiled ATLAS using the default gcc
under OS X, but the FORTRAN part of the library wouldn't
build using f2c, and the R build chokes because it needs FORTRAN
stuff from ATLAS. I noticed that Jan mentions that the ATLAS
libraries have been compiled for OS X but failed to find them
on his site. Are these available somewhere?

I assume this would be easier if the OS X gcc implementation
included g77...

Thanks,

-Steve
--
Stephen Shiboski  -------------------  steve@biostat.ucsf.edu
Division of Biostatistics                 voice: 415-476-0533