[R-SIG-Mac].Rprofile in 1.3.1 (os 10.1)

Stefano Iacus stefano.iacus@unimi.it
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 10:49:17 +0100

apparently nothing wrong David,

you probably also converted line-endings that are different from OSX and
old-MacOS. Can you check in some way, for example by using "less
filename" from a shell ?

The R-devel version (and so the 1.4 release) should be ok with both
line-endings.

One question: does the base package work ?

There is a problem with stuffit expander that uses to convert
line-endings differently if you are using the MacOS or the MacOS X
version.

Stefano