[R-sig-hpc] Installing R-3.3 on a HPC cluster

Ali Siavosh-Haghighi siavoa01 at nyumc.org
Thu May 5 20:41:54 CEST 2016

I did install zlib as a module and bypassed that error but bzip2-devel-1.0.6 asks for some new version of glibc that is a bit more fundamental. That glibc and that bzip2 It is default for CentOS 7. So I was thinking if there is a way to install bzip2-devel as module as well but could not find the source.
Ali  Siavosh-Haghighi, Ph.D.
HPC System Administrator
High Performance Computing Facility
Center for Health Informatics and Bioinformatics
NYU Langone Medical Center
Phone: (646) 501-2907
http://www.med.nyu.edu/chibi/services/hpcf