[R-sig-hpc] Basic PBS question

George Ostrouchov georgeost at gmail.com
Sun Nov 16 22:40:14 CET 2014

The install did not find libmpi in the usual places.
At the shell prompt, check
echo $OMPI_DIR
and if it gives you a directory, try installing pbdMPI by itself first with
R CMD INSTALL pbdMPI --configure-args="--with-mpi-type=OPENMPI
--with-mpi=the_directory_you_got"
Quick Guide for pbdMPI (Ver. 0.2-5
George