[R-sig-hpc] Fwd: cannot install ncdf4_1.6.1 in R-3.0.0 on Cray XE6 HERMIT (R-sig-hpc Digest, Vol 56, Issue 4)

Martin Ivanov martin.ivanov at ifg.uni-tuebingen.de
Fri May 10 10:21:00 CEST 2013

Dear Pragnesh,
I turned out I had to use the newest versions of the available netcdf
libraries to compile ncdf (netcdf-hdf5parallel/4.2.0).
With netcdf-4.1.1.0 compilation is never successful. Now I have a
problem compiling pbdMPI, which I descripe in a separate thread.

Many thanks for Your support.

Best regards,
Martin