[R-sig-hpc] New R packages BatchJobs and BatchExperiments for computing on HPCs

Simon Urbanek simon.urbanek at r-project.org
Wed May 30 16:50:19 CEST 2012

Michael,

would you like to give Rserve clusters a shot? They offer state, pre-loading, parallelization and authentication (in particular the new version including multi-user) with very efficient R dispatch - much better than any generic systems. I was going to add something like a parallel/show class for them, but what you describe goes even further ..

Cheers,
Simon