[R-sig-hpc] Distributed computing

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Sun Oct 16 15:19:17 CEST 2011

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 8:56 AM, Zachary Mayer <zach.mayer at gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you provide a link to some of these AMIs?  The only only one I'm
> aware of is the bioconductor AMI.

The bioconductor AMI would be a reasonable choice I think.  Here is
another that bundles R:

http://cloudbiolinux.org/

Dirk may be aware of others.  Dirk (I think) also maintains a ton of
R-related debs, so you could probably get away with a pretty standard
debian AMI and simply add R via the normal apt get to get what you
want.

Sean