[R-sig-hpc] Rmpi for 64bit R 2.12.2 on Windows 64bit

Hao Yu hyu at stats.uwo.ca
Thu Mar 24 20:26:37 CET 2011

Hi. Just let you know that 32 and 64bit binary Rmpi for windows is
available for download. You need the latest 64bit MPICH2 1.3.2p1 to work
on 64bit R 2.12.2.

Be aware that I compiled 32bit using 32bit MPICH2 1.3.1. Strangely 32bit
MPICH2 1.3.2 and 1.3.2p1 have zero byte libmpi.a so I cannot compile Rmpi
against to.

Hao

PS: I haven't tested if this version works on multiple Windows through
network. Let me know if you do find it works.

--
Department of Statistics & Actuarial Sciences
Fax Phone#:(519)-661-3813