[R-sig-hpc] care to send me some big working example R on multiprocessor systems

Hao Yu hyu at stats.uwo.ca
Thu Mar 4 18:09:58 CET 2010

It works for me as well.

Deb: Can you check if Rmpi runs on its own (spawning slaves) before ppso?
If Rmpi is not setting properly on Windows, it will hang.

Melwin: Do you have more time consuming codes to share? Intel asks me to
provide some R codes to test their MPI against others under R. But my
codes are mostly related to simulation and overhead with MPI is minimum.
Thanks.

Hao