[R-sig-hpc] care to send me some big working example R on multiprocessor systems?

Paul Johnson pauljohn32 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 22:51:00 CET 2010

For stress testing on a new cluster, I'm trying to collect a big-ish R
programs that use multicore and/or Rmpi (or other R MPI packages).
Has anybody started a collection of "self contained working examples"?
 If nobody has such a collection, please consider forwarding them to
me and I'll post them on a web site.  We'll be testing the effect of
replacing the ordinary BLAS with gotoblas2 (multithreaded) and
comparing various MPI libraries.  It is important for me to get a
sample of R usages, because my MPI experience is limited and I only
use a little bit of it.

If you mail the examples to me directly it is OK, or
r-sig-hpc at r-project.org might be a good target as well.

pj
--
Paul E. Johnson