[R-sig-hpc] [R] torque/psb & snow library

Ei-ji Nakama nakama at ki.rim.or.jp
Thu Oct 23 07:59:31 CEST 2008

Hi,

We built a small cluster in Debian and Torque and lam.
It is 8cpu per the node in two node.

<OT>
Because it was troublesome to write as LoadLevelor,OpenPBS,LFS and
Torque, we made I/F of Web.
However, I understood that I said that it was more difficult to write
a document.
It is written to be called an ``nakama language'' doing not Japanese now.
</OT>

2008/10/23 Luke Tierney <luke at stat.uiowa.edu>:
> includes some experimental visualization tools that may help see what
> is going on.  Do

I put parallel practice result SOCK and MPI.

http://prs.ism.ac.jp/~nakama/Rdweb/useRdweb/

In our experience, the processing speed of MPI of each MPI library varies.
--
EI-JI Nakama  <nakama (a) ki.rim.or.jp>
"\u4e2d\u9593\u6804\u6cbb"  <nakama (a) ki.rim.or.jp>