[R-sig-hpc] Rmpi does only finds only master

Rainer M Krug r.m.krug at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 09:21:50 CET 2008

Sorry - forgot the version and platform info:

> version
               _
platform       x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
arch           x86_64
os             linux-gnu
system         x86_64, linux-gnu
status
major          2
minor          7.2
year           2008
month          08
day            25
svn rev        46428
language       R
version.string R version 2.7.2 (2008-08-25)

Open MPI 1.2.5