[R-sig-hpc] Sun Grid Engine (SGE) and Rsge package

Markus Schmidberger schmidb at ibe.med.uni-muenchen.de
Fri Dec 5 19:37:17 CET 2008

Hi,

we have a cluster with SGE, R, LAM/MPI, Rmpi and snow. And it is working
fine. But configuration of SGE was a long and stressful job.

I had a look to the Rsge job. I think first of all you need a working
SGE with MPI and R. The package will not help you to configure your SGE.

Best
Markus

--
Dipl.-Tech. Math. Markus Schmidberger

Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität München
IBE - Institut für medizinische Informationsverarbeitung,
Biometrie und Epidemiologie
Marchioninistr. 15, D-81377 Muenchen
Mail: Markus.Schmidberger [at] ibe.med.uni-muenchen.de
Tel: +49 (089) 7095 - 4599