[R-gui] Seeking comments/testers for a new GUI

Gabor Grothendieck ggrothendieck at gmail.com
Tue Jun 16 19:53:25 CEST 2009

Note from my prior message that I did explicitly use --rhome=
just in case to be sure the launcher could find my installation.
Also from the output of rversions.bat we see that R is listed in
the registry.   Is there anything else it needs?

C:\tmp2>R --version
R version 2.9.0 Patched (2009-06-04 r48708)
Copyright (C) 2009 The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
ISBN 3-900051-07-0
...snip...
C:\tmp2> rem rversions.bat shows R versions found in registry
C:\tmp2> rem http://batchfiles.googlecode.com
C:\tmp2>rversions.bat
R-2.10.x
R-2.5.1