[R-gui] Tinn-R 1.18.7.0 released

Jose Claudio Faria joseclaudio.faria at terra.com.br
Thu Oct 26 00:17:31 CEST 2006

Dear Tinn-R user,

We would like to announce that a new version of the Tinn-R for Windows
(1.18.7.0) was released and is available on SourceForge server:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tinn-r

Tinn-R is a R script editor under OS Windows.

Changes:
1.18.7.0 (Oct/25/2006)

  - All the HTML documentation of Tinn-R was easily remade,
    we became very tired of the blue colour: txt2tags is an
    exceptional tool!

  - A new Tinn-R member (Enio Jelihovschi) is from now on,
    the responsible for the production and quality of all
    Tinn-R documentation. Welcome Enio, we wish you have a
    good work on board.

  - One new function was added both in the R toolbar and the
    R menu: 'TCP/IP toogle connection'.

Regards,
Tinn-R team