[R-gui] large lift on OTC, important statement

Malcolm Macias MalcolmMacias at graphic-designer.com
Wed Jun 14 18:19:26 CEST 2006

Thought about giving up trading yesterday? What you needed to cheer up was this piece of advice! Read further and forget the taste of disappointment.

Get C T X E . P K First Thing Today
This Is Going To Explode!

C T X E . P K - C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p
Global score: Excellent|
Mean Recommendation: Srtong Byu|
Investor Action:Buy Fats|
Current Price: $0.51 Get it Now!

Bfeore we strat wtih the porfile of C T X E . P K we wolud lkie to mention
sometihng vrey ipmortant: Tehre is a Big PR Camapign satrting tihs week .

And it wlil go all week so it wuold be bset to get in Nwo.

Company Profile:
C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r proation is an indepednent, manaegd riks, oil and gas explroation, dveelopment, and productoin copmany heaqduartered in San Antoino, Txeas.

Recent News:
C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p. (C T X E . P K - Nesw) annonuced taht the sesimic crwes hvae been moiblized and the 40 miels of siesmic wrok has commneced on the Big Canoyn Prospcet taregting the eatsern Val Vrede Bsain. The cerw strated operatinos on Friady Jnue 2 2060. Tehy hvae been mvoing oevr the terarin bteter tahn expetced and the frist of there lnies sohuld be copmleted by wekes edn. Dtaa tehn wlil be snet off for prcoessing taknig 3 to 4 weeks. The esatern Val Vedre Baisn is viweed by indusrty exprets as perahps one of the Loewr 4'8s msot under-epxlored, porven gas proivnces.

Tarce Muarin, Presiednt of C a n t e x E n e r g y C o r p., sttaed, "hTe Val Vedre Baisn ofefrs a singificant, under-exploerd nautral gas resoruce opprotunity for new and emreging lyaers. The siesmic dtaa aavilable currently beocmes a distnict compteitive advantgae to evalutae waht has not been seen bfeore. Tehre are at lesat a doezn atcive plaeyrs in the bsain now and an unknwon nmuber of addiitonal palyers lkiely awatiing smoe incetnive or oppprutnity to gian a cmopetitive avdantage, and we bleieve taht our geopyhsical exprets at Porvidence Tecnhologies hvae the capabiltiy and experitse to prvoide us taht advanatge. Needlses-to-say, we are anxiuosly looknig forwrad to the ognoing sesimic dtaa reprots oevr the nxet seevral weesk."

For more information, refer to the entire news for the company announced on June 6.

Conclusion:
The Examples Above Show The Awesome, Earning Potential of Little Known Companies That Explode Onto Investor's Radar Screens; Many of You Are Already Familiar with This. Is C T X E . P K Poised and Positioned to Do that For You? Then You May Feel the Time Has Come to Act...

And Please Watch this One Trade tomorrow! Go C T X E . P K.

A short absence quickens love, a long absence kills it. Catch not at the shadow and lose the substance You win some, you lose some
Use soft words and hard arguments For the commandment is a lamp; and the law is light; and reproofs of instruction are the way of life.
A bad penny always turns up. Don't mind how bird vex, it can't vex with tree. If you get a good wife you will be happy, if you get a bad one you will become a philosopher
Fax is stranger than fiction. Love sees no faults. Well done is better than well said Two wrongs do not make a right