[R-gui] Small annoyance while interacting with R

James Wettenhall wettenhall at wehi.EDU.AU
Tue Oct 25 16:39:17 CEST 2005

Hi Pablo,

> workaround, talk to a C program embedding R. I must admit it is quite a
> difficult task for me (I'm an economist) but I will give it a try.

Yes, interfacing multiple programming languages can be difficult.  So have
you considered just writing all your code in one language?  Maybe you have
more expertise in Ruby than R, but maybe the time it would take to learn
to write all your code in R would be less than the time it would take to
learn how to interface R with other languages?

Just a thought,
James