[R-gui] easy to use beginner GUI

HigdonJ at DFO-MPO.GC.CA HigdonJ at DFO-MPO.GC.CA
Mon Jan 17 19:06:59 CET 2005

Hello all, I am interested in using r for statistical analysis, but have no
experience with it yet. My experience with stats programs has been limited
to those with a GUI, and I've never done any command line-based analysis.
While I would like to learn the command line version, I think it would be
best if I started using r with a GUI. To that end, could someone kindly
recommend a good GUI to start with? Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Jeff Higdon

Jeff Higdon, MSc

Central and Arctic Region

Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada

501 University Crescent

Winnipeg, MB

R3T 2N6

Email: higdonj at dfo-mpo.gc.ca <mailto:higdonj at dfo-mpo.gc.ca>