[R-gui] tcltk MDI

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Wed Jul 14 00:08:00 CEST 2004

Dear Peng Liu,

It's true that the standard widget set for Tcl/Tk is limited. I
intentionally restricted myself to these widgets since they are all that's
available with the standard installation of R under Windows. To get a
broader set of widgets, you can install ActiveTcl for Windows.

With respect to making an MDI application using Tcl/Tk, if that's possible,
I don't know how to do it.

Regards,
 John