[R-gui] Interface for Edit-Plus Editor

Greg Riddick gr3k at virginia.edu
Fri Oct 3 14:32:19 MEST 2003

I actually am trying to execute using a command passed to Rterm.exe.
I get the following output back to the editor:

---------- R-batch ----------

R : Copyright 2002, The R Development Core Team
Version 1.6.1  (2002-11-01)

Type `license()' or `licence()' for distribution details.

Type `contributors()' for more information.

Type `demo()' for some demos, `help()' for on-line help, or
`help.start()' for a HTML browser interface to help.
Type `q()' to quit R.

*** Error: getline(): not interactive, use stdio.
Normal Termination
Output completed (1 sec consumed).