[R-gui] further on the Rcmdr package

John Fox jfox at mcmaster.ca
Tue May 20 09:50:02 MEST 2003

Dear Phillipe,

I tried the Rcmdr package with Sci Views 0.1.104, which is what I have
installed on my machine. The Commander window and dialog boxes appear to
work fine. The only problem that I noted -- which is significant, of course
-- is that printed output doesn't appear in the R window.

By the way, I think that it's OK at this point to add a link on the R GUI
Project page to the Rcmdr page on my web site.

Thanks for this,
  John

email: jfox at mcmaster.ca
phone: 905-525-9140x23604