[R-gui] Re: [R] Feedback about SciViews?

Frank E Harrell Jr fharrell at virginia.edu
Wed Apr 30 07:45:32 MEST 2003

On Wed, 30 Apr 2003 03:36:37 -0700
Zed Shaw <zedshaw at zedshaw.com> wrote:

> Hmm, I didn't think I was directly attacking any one individual in the
> "R priesthood", but if I did, they can e-mail me and I'll appologize
> for hurting their feelings.
>
> Zed

The language you just used above Zed is still not very sensitive in my humble opinion.  I think that Philippe's request for moderation of tone is an excellent one.

Just my $.02  -Frank

---
Frank E Harrell Jr              Prof. of Biostatistics & Statistics
Div. of Biostatistics & Epidem. Dept. of Health Evaluation Sciences
U. Virginia School of Medicine  http://hesweb1.med.virginia.edu/biostat