[R--gR] banlist

A.J. Rossini blindglobe at gmail.com
Tue Mar 21 17:40:51 CET 2006

Sam -

One approximate approach for handling missing values would be multiple
imputation, where you could explicitly decide what a range of
appropriate approaches could be.

However, it isn't clear to me what the right way to
aggregate/summarize the resulting networks would be (this isn't a
simple averaging, unfortunately).

best,
-tony