[R--gR] gR2003

Steffen Lilholt Lauritzen steffen at math.auc.dk
Tue Sep 23 17:53:57 CEST 2003

The workshop gR2003 has now been held. All participants have
automatically been registered for the r-sig-gr mailing list.

Overheads, photographs etc are gradually coming in and material from the
closing discussion is now available from the web pages

http://www.math.auc.dk/gr/gr2003/

If there is any inaccuracies, please notify me. Personally, I forgot to
mention COMPSTAT 2004 (Prague, 23-27 Aug) as an interesting event:

http://compstat2004.cuni.cz

Please send your own material asap if you have not done so already.

Thank you to all the participants for contributing to an interesting
workshop.

Steffen
--
Steffen L. Lauritzen
Department of Mathematical Sciences, Aalborg University