[R-sig-Geo] Learning Resources Spatial Regression Models from the ground up

Christopher W. Ryan cry@n @end|ng |rom b|ngh@mton@edu
Wed Apr 24 17:51:28 CEST 2024

Josiah--

I've found the following very helpful over the years:

Geographic Information Analysis, by David O'Sullivan and David Unwin

Spatial Point Patterns, by Adrian Baddeley, Ege Rubak, and Rolf Turner

Applied Spatial Data Analysis with R, by Roger Bivand, Edzer Pebesma,
and Virgilio Gomez-Rubio

Statistical Analysis of Spatial and Spatio-Temporal Point Patterns

The last 3 are, as the titles imply, focused specifically on spatial
point patterns. The first is a bit more general, including methods for
areal data.

I listed them in increasing order (in my opinion) of mathemtical complexity.

--Chris Ryan