[R-sig-Geo] strange issue of memory converting a raster to a data frame

Sebastiano Trevisani @trev|@@n| @end|ng |rom |u@v@|t
Mon Jan 23 19:18:44 CET 2023

Thank you Vlad!
This is a good solution, I keep it for future.

My issue is that I would like to understand why things don't work in the
best performing PC.

I'll do more experiments, to isolate the issue.

Sebastiano

Sebastiano