[R-sig-Geo] Shapefile and Basemap

sownal chand @own@|ch@nd|m@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun May 15 02:52:58 CEST 2022

Hi Micha,

Thanks for your email and really appreciate your assistance.

I see that there are alot of old versions of information on the net with
spatial analysis using R. I would like to request if you have any
particular site or reading materials for spatial analysis and modelling in
regards to R programming would really help.

Once again, thanking you in advance

Kind regards
Sownalc