[R-sig-Geo] Satellite Image analysis-TRMM Data

GilbertoCamara g||berto@c@m@r@@|npe @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Aug 28 17:04:44 CEST 2022

Dear Sownal

If you are interested in satellite image time series analysis, please take a look at the “sits” package, available on CRAN. Documentation is available at

https://e-sensing.github.io/sitsbook/index.html

Best
Gilberto
Prof Dr Gilberto Camara
Senior Researcher
National Institute for Space Research (INPE), Brazil
https://gilbertocamara.org/