[R-sig-Geo] rgdal retirement

Michael Sumner md@umner @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Sun Sep 19 08:57:03 CEST 2021

Hi Jean-Luc, if the packages mentioned don't yet cover it, you can get
ogrInfo and ogrFIDs with a combination of vapour's vapour_read_names() (for
FID), vapour_geom_summary()  (for FID and type) and vapour_layer_info().

For make_EPSG() it's probably time to hit the proj.db more directly and I'd
be happy to have a look at that.

Cheers, Mike