[R-sig-Geo] GRTS sampling - 2-level design

John Wilson jhw||@on@nb @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Thu Oct 7 15:50:18 CEST 2021

Oh, sorry - I normally use the grts() function from the spsurvey package.
My hacky approach was to make 10 balanced points with grts(), followed by
imposing a 5 km buffer around each one, and either systematic sampling
within the buffer circle, or running a separate GRTS for the 5 points
within each 5 km buffer circle. Even writing this makes me cringe though,
so hoping for something legitimate... I'll contact the authors if I don't
get any solid leads on here.