[R-sig-Geo] Issue with st_warp, gdal and NAs

Edzer Pebesma edzer@pebe@m@ @end|ng |rom un|-muen@ter@de
Thu Jul 22 15:20:01 CEST 2021

Dear Julian, you can do that by passing a non-NA value as no_data_value,
e.g. by

ag3 <- st_warp(src = s1,
               dest = st_as_stars(st_bbox(s1), dx = 1, dy = 1),
               use_gdal = TRUE,
               method = "average",
               no_data_value = -9999)

--