[R-sig-Geo] Shiny app for Spatial Econometric classes

Spencer Graves @pencer@gr@ve@ @end|ng |rom prod@y@e@com
Thu Jul 8 13:45:42 CEST 2021

Estimado Raphael:

	  I don't know any Portuguese either, and I'm very grateful that you've
made the effort to ask this group in a language not your own.

	  In primary school, I learned that constructions like, "Me and
Professor ..." too often sounded like, "Mean Professor ...".

	  Un fuerte abrazo ("A big hug", as a Uruguayan man whom I had not
previously met ended a letter inviting me to talk at a conference).

	  Spencer Graves