[R-sig-Geo] Species distribution modeling with presence-only data using log-Gaussian Cox process

Adrian Baddeley @dr|@n@b@dde|ey @end|ng |rom curt|n@edu@@u
Thu Feb 11 03:16:35 CET 2021

Manuel_Spinola <mspinola10 using gmail.com> writes:

> I would like to know of any R package that can be used for modeling species
> distribution with presence-only data using log-Gaussian Cox process.

The 'spatstat' package fits these models using the function 'kppm'
Example:
            fit <- kppm(X ~ terms, clusters="LGCP")
See the help for function 'kppm'.

It is also extensively documented in Chapter 12 of the spatstat book (book.spatstat.org)

Adrian Baddeley