[R-sig-Geo] create projection for a .asc file in Rstudio

Bede-Fazekas Ákos b|@|ev||@t @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Mon Dec 6 18:02:36 CET 2021

Dear Basile,
the PROJ4 string has a really strict specification. You cannot use
crs(rasterClimat)<-"proj=longlat +datum=WGS84 +no_defs
+ellps=WGS84+towgs84= 0,0,0"
but can use
crs(rasterClimat)<-"+proj=longlat +datum=WGS84 +no_defs +ellps=WGS84
+towgs84=0,0,0"
(see the differences in the plus sign and the spaces)
HTH,
Ákos Bede-Fazekas
Centre for Ecological Research, Hungary