[R-sig-Geo] (no subject)

Roger Bivand Roger@B|v@nd @end|ng |rom nhh@no
Wed Oct 7 21:00:24 CEST 2020

On Wed, 7 Oct 2020, Vlad Amihaesei wrote:

> Hi,
> I have  an  error when I want to install stars package from github

Why from github? You are on your own if you do, because you must install
all of the packages stars uses, especially sf, also from source if they
have changed since their last releases. Unless you must use the
development version, use the released version, or be prepared to sort out
any difficulties yourself. You do not say what your platform is, and
should do so (it is  MacOS, version unknown, but you do not say; your R
version is old).

Roger

PS. Do not use html, post plain text only. Include more of the relevant
parts of the message.