[R-sig-Geo] Spatial data when the missing mechanism is MNAR (non-ignorable)

Amitha Puranik pur@n|k@@m|th@ @end|ng |rom gm@||@com
Tue Oct 6 17:14:01 CEST 2020

Dear Prof. Roger,

Thanks for that suggestion. I will go for a simulation approach then to
identify the appropriate method. Thanks again for your help.

Regards,
Amitha Puranik.