[R-sig-Geo] Crossing multiple raster to obtain a list of available values for each cell - LULCC package

Ben Tupper btupper @end|ng |rom b|ge|ow@org
Sat Nov 28 15:28:24 CET 2020

Hello,

I am unfamiliar with the LULCC package, but what you describe sounds
to me like a simple extraction at one or more cell locations. At
least, that is what I think you describe here...

> That is, if I cross three rasters of one cell, with values 0, 1, 0, I
> would like to obtain a result that would tell me that the values of that
> cell are: 0, 1, 0.

I think that is a simple matter of raster::extract().

###
library(raster)

nr <- 3
nc <- 4
ncell <- nr * nc
m <- matrix(seq_len(ncell), nc = nc, nr = nr)

one <- raster(m)
two <- raster(m * 2)
three <- raster(m * 3)

S <- stack(one, two, three)